SetSchedule - SCAM. STAY AWAY FOR YOUR MONEY AND TIME SAKE

1.3

I downloaded its app from our company email. Once I installed the app, I receive tons of notification of leads reminder per day.

I paid for 6 leads. All fake leads except 1 lead that woman was in a hurry to tell me she is not interested to hire an agent. Not only did I wasted my valuable time to call and email these FAKE leads. I noticed whenever I take a new lead, the setschedule representative call me immediately with *** phone signals.

But it doesnt mean anything or any valuable information they provide! And it doesn't matter whatever feedback I provided them, every time I told them no one answers or reply that lead, I never heard back from them. WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF CALLING YOUR CUSTOMERS??! No complaint or survey I provided in their app had ANY feedback ever.

Zero. This is a *** SCAM company. All they want is your money! You will not only waste your time and money with them!

STAY AWAY!

P.S. Please read on glassdoor reviews by their own employees sort by ratings from low to high.

You will see they sell fake products, pay cheap labor dollars and just run a call center. All good reviews are FAKE.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 23 minutes ago.

SetSchedule - Lots of talk - No leads

1.3

After a good sales pitch, I fell for SetSchedule.com appointment / lead program for Realtors. I paid $1700 for a promise of 12 scheduled appointments over the next 6 months (not what it says in the agreement, but they say it was a year now) with serious potential home sellers.

As part of the program I would also receive leads of those not ready to make an appointment but expressed interest in selling within a 15 mile radius of my desired location. This second part is what convinced me to give them a try. Unfortunately 8 months into the program I have never received an appointment and have only received a handful of leads that were not in Milwaukee's inner city. Of those 8 leads I accepted I was only ever able to reach 1 who in the end decided not to sell.

SetSchedule.com also suggested having you download a list of other potential sellers in different zipcodes. I downloaded 28 names and found all but 2 had already sold over the previous 12 months.

Needless to say, this is either a scam or something that simply doesn't work in my area. I have tried calling and getting a refund, but they claim not to give refunds and besides my 12 months isn't up yet. They say they will increase advertising in my area to deliver their commitment, but that has resulted in no leads at all in the last 4 months, never mind the appointments I paid for.

Realtors, say away!! This is a SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Setschedule Real Estate Leads.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not fulfill their contractual obligations.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.